Monday, February 6, 2017

WEEK 54

Well this week wasn't the most productive. One of my companions has a cough that won't go away. Has a coughing fit every 20mins that's has been going on for a couple weeks now so we have been stuck in the apartment a lot. But we have gotten some work done! Our investigator Raanjit is progressing great! We took him to a baptism on Saturday night which he loved and he said he was imagining himself being the one being baptized during the baptism haha. He's so golden and will be
baptized in a couple weeks! The sisters in our ward also had a baptism on Saturday which we got to go to. I'll be taking their area starting this week so they had me witness at the baptism so I could have an in with Dan (the investigator that got baptized) to make the transition better. 

We got our transfer calls last night and I'll be with Elder Taylor! My MTC companion so that's sweet! One of my two companions that's been taller than me haha so we are gonna be a little intimidating in the streets. 

Had a New Years revolution resolution set up by our zone and had a good turn out! My New Years resolution is to be more kind/positive when giving advice/counseling people. I have a tendency to be impatient with people's blatant bad choices so I'm gonna work on that haha. Fast and testimony meeting was pretty nuts haha there seems to always be one crazy lady in each ward in LA haha. Loving being back and hope y'all have a good week!

Love, Elder Bennett

No comments:

Post a Comment